To create and develop your own national UK client base and to manage the client’s requirements using key account management practices.
Establish a client base within the IT, technical or engineering market:
- Using existing database to establish your own client base
- Developing new leads from competitor analysis, websites, networking, referrals etc.
- Attending relevant exhibitions and seminars
- Arranging and attending face to face client meetings to sell Intapeople services and to negotiate terms of business and fees.
To manage the complete recruitment process by:
- Taking a full job brief from the client
- Liaising effectively with the external researcher and coordinate information regarding specific assignments.
- Sourcing candidates through a variety of methods including websites, referrals, networking etc.
- Writing job adverts and news articles
- Interviewing candidates
- Managing candidates/client expectations
- Negotiating candidate offers
- Keeping up to date with industry information through attendance at meetings, congresses and reading of relevant journals and periodicals.
Key Account Management
- Regular meetings with clients
- Developing new contact within key accounts
- Gaining PSL status
- At all times, there will be a record of all jobs in progress which will illustrate that there is a steady movement to a conclusion.
- All administrative duties will be diligently carried out and all necessary reports.
- To develop relationships with customers that enhances the image of the company by showing a professional attitude.
- To meet set objectives
- Cooperate with the Office Manager to ensure compliance with data protection and the provisions of the Employment Agencies Act.
- To carry out such additional duties as may become necessary from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the company.
Successful applicants will be invited to attend an assessment day where you can find out more about the organisation, the team and the role.
Send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org now to apply.