Are you looking for a career that challenges you everyday? Do you work well under pressure and enjoy targets? Does working in a competitive environment with like - minded people attract you? Are you looking to work for an organisation where you can develop your career?
If the answer to all these questions is yes then a career in recruitment consultancy could be for you!
Randstad Construction, Property and Engineering are a Sunday Times Top 100 company 2016, and is part of the Randstad group, one of the leading recruitment and HR services providers in the world, l with a top five position in the UK and a top three position in fifteen countries including the US, France and Germany. Randstad staff have access to apply for opportunities internationally.
We are currently looking to recruit Trainee Recruitment Consultants to work within our experienced and knowledgeable teams. In this year you will be running your own desk and making an impact on the business.
- Competative Salary
- Commision Structure
- Holiday Leave
- Coperate Discounts
In order to be successful in this role you will be willing to:
- Develop your networking skills and business relationship building skills.
- Think on your feet and make decisions quickly in order to operate within this highly competitive industry.
- Work to deadlines and be target/results orientated in your working style.
- Be hungry for success, possess a lot of self motivation and want to develop yourself within the business as a key member of not only your team, but the business as a whole.
The successful candidates will ideally possess:
- A strong academic background
- A competitive nature
- Previous telesales experience is an advantage
- Full driving licence
As the market leader in Construction, Property & Engineering Recruitment we are constantly striving to be the best and most innovative recruitment solutions provider in our market, and we pride ourselves in our ability to offer our employees the opportunity to develop their careers in the direction they wish to follow. Working in executive offices, you will be trained to the highest standards to recruit within the technical sectors.