Trainee Recruitment Consultant
|Location: LS15 8GB, Cross Gates, City and Borough of Leeds
|Salary: £18000 - £35000/annum
|Posted: 24 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Basic Salary £18,000 (up to £35,000 OTE)
We are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our growing, high energy team and to become a valuable part of our journey to becoming the UK’s most trusted Health & Social Care agency. If you are a confident, passionate individual who has good personal values, who wants to make a long-term investment into this position and will embrace all prospects presented to you, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Your training and day to day support will be second to none. You will be trained through a mixture of methods including one-to-one desk coaching, training sessions with your colleagues and also using the world’s leading online training platform for recruitment. You will also have the opportunity to work side by side with the most experienced and well-known individuals within the recruitment sector to ensure that you become a fantastic and valued member of our AJ Recruitment team.
So who will you be working for?
AJ Recruitment specialises in recruiting and providing temporary Care & Support staff to a range of Health & Social Care organisations across Yorkshire and the Humber. The people who depend on Social Care services are at the centre of everything we do, everything starts with them in mind. The people who join our team need to have the right values and personal morals and genuinely care about the about providing the right care staff who will deliver an excellent service and make positive changes to people’s lives.
We pride ourselves in exceeding customer expectations, making things happen and providing a remarkable service so that we are remembered and referred.
Within this role, you will be working in a fast paced, energetic environment. You will support your clients with their staffing needs on a day to day basis while contributing to the growth of the company by increasing sales and new business opportunities.
• Managing client accounts and maintaining and developing relationships with candidates, clients and the care staff team in order to maximise business opportunities using communication methods such as phoning and emailing regularly.
• Liaising and attending meetings, networking events and other functions to aid business development, grow sales and to expand the client database.
• Carrying out market research, competitor analysis to maintaining the companies competitive advantage.
• Taking a proactive approach to developing your own knowledge, personal development and skills as well as attending all training as required.
The ideal candidate to take on the role of Trainee Recruitment Consultant is someone who:
• Has the ability to build positive relationships with candidates and clients over the phone and face-to-face.
• Is resilient, hardworking and well-motivated as this is a hands-on role.
• Embraces change, innovation, new technologies and has the willingness to take on training and courses to enhance their personal and professional development.
• Has good values, lives by these values and really understands the importance of ethical recruitment practices.
• Is highly organised, and process driven with strong communication skills (written and verbal).
• Has a positive, can-do attitude.
Benefits of joining our team and becoming a Recruitment Consultant:
• Year 1 - up to £35,000 OTE through the generous bonus structure.
• Monthly incentives and competitions.
• Free car parking.
• Opportunities to grow personally, professionally and quickly.
• Opportunities to work side by side with the most experienced and well-known industry professionals to enhance training and development.
To apply you will fill out our application form and attach your CV and cover letter explaining why you are suitable for this role to. Please make sure your application stands out to ensure you are contacted about this opportunity, as due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications.
AJ Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK