Trainee Recruitment Consultant
|Posted: 27 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Are you looking to start your career in Recruitment? Do you want to work in a fast-paced challenging environment where you are rewarded significantly for your hard work?
We are now hiring an IT Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our growing team. This role will suit someone who is looking to start their career in Recruitment and willing to work from the ground up! You may have a background in Resourcing /Sales/Call Centre/Business Development and not afraid to get on the phone!
Why CPS Group?
CPS Group has been providing IT professionals to the UK and European market since 2003. We are an award-winning Technical Recruitment Consultancy with a passion for putting our staff first. Our Awards include: Cardiff Business Awards Employer of the Year, Fast Growth 50, Great Place to Work Winner, Recruiter’s Hot 100 to name a few.
We are also an Investors in People Silver Accredited Company.
We have created the largest IT Recruitment Team in Wales, delivering more IT Professionals to more clients across the UK and Europe than any other. Success in CPS Group is described in three ways:
Success is delivering an outstanding recruitment solution for our clients.
Success is delivering the best career opportunities for our candidates.
Success is providing the best working environment, support and career development for our consultants.
With a high percentage of consultants being with us for over 8 years, we are clearly doing lots of things right. Our policy is to promote from within, and we provide a clear career path for every bright, ambitious, passionate and driven member of our team.
This role is much more than recruitment, this is developing your own place at the heart of the IT sector by providing staffing solutions to major companies throughout the UK.
What will you be doing?
The position is a varied role and would suit someone with existing cold calling/Sales/Business development experience, someone with a sales background, however if you don’t have the experience we are interested in individuals that are ambitious, competitive and looking to start a career within the recruitment industry.
• To assist in the fulfilment of vacancies, working with Senior Recruiters delivering
into a variety of key clients
• Using job boards, social media and an internal database you will match CV's and
candidates to the roles
• Developing and qualifying a strong candidate network
• Lead Generation
• Liaising with a range of people to obtain critical information to ensure the smooth
transition from application to placing into the vacancies
• Networking using likes of LinkedIn, existing database and via referrals
Desired Skills and experience
• Ability to work in a demanding and flexible environment, great prioritisation and
• Talent pooling and creation of candidates
• Passion and an energetic personality
• Confidence with a personable and professional manner
• Drive to succeed with a winner’s mentality
How will you be rewarded?
• Competitive basic salary with an industry leading commission structure
• Industry leading coaching and mentoring training with our in-house trainer and
• 23 days Holiday + All bank holidays (8 days) + your Birthday off + Holiday increase
for length of service
• An additional day off for Charity work of your choice
• Private medical cover
• Company Pension
Additional benefits of working with CPS Group Include:
• Cycle to work scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Casual dress code
• Fantastic location (2 minutes’ walk from Cardiff Central Station)
• Modern city centre office
• Breakout area with table tennis, table football, arcade machine, drinks fridge with
beers, wine, teas & coffees
• Open plan kitchen, seating area and TV
• Fantastic, lively culture
• Afternoon/Nights out every quarter to high end restaurants, Bars & events
• Early finish every Friday
• Weekly and monthly incentives
• Legendary Christmas parties
• Fantastic working environment, with a great social scene
• Reward Trips abroad – CPS Classic Ski trip and Summer break
We continue to grow by looking after our team, with a high number of consultants with between 8 and 12 years’ service, we are clearly doing many things right.
Find out what they are by calling Naz, our Talent Acquisition and Employee Engagement Manager on (phone number removed) or (phone number removed). Alternatively, email