Trainee Recruitment Consultant
|Location: Reading, Berkshire
|Salary: £18000 - £25000/annum Un-Capped Commission + benefits
|Posted: 14 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Reading
Competitive Salary + Uncapped Commission + Incentives & Benefits
Are you fed up in your current role? Do you feel like you are going above and beyond but not seeing any rewards for your hard work? Well…
Due to exciting expansion plans, IT Talent are on the hunt for hungry and motivated individuals to join our energetic Reading office.
We are a multi-award-winning recruitment boutique specialising in IT and Digital recruitment. We pride ourselves in being market experts within our field which means our consultants can provide solid advice and guidance to both our clients and candidates.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be focussing on the full 360 recruitment life cycle.
* Business Development – Developing new business with clients through networking, cold calling and proactively finding ways to successfully build new relationships and bring new clients on board.
* Resourcing – Sourcing suitable candidates for your live vacancies through searching job boards, headhunting, advert responses etc.
* Telephone Screening – Screening candidates over the phone to check their job suitability for your live vacancy.
* Lead Gathering – Gathering information from candidates, within your market/network, employers for you to turn into a business development opportunity.
* Relationship Building – Continuously maintaining and building relationships with new and existing candidates and clients ensuring you are fulfilling their needs.
* Marketing – Writing and posting job adverts and mailshots for personal branding and as a source to raise awareness of your job opportunities to the market.
* Time Management – Sticking to tight deadlines and ensuring you are meeting client and candidate’s needs.
* Administration – Preparing CV’s to be sent to clients, getting interviews booked in with both clients and candidate’s, ensuring all notes and details are up to date on our internal CRM.
What are we looking for….
* Motivation – The hunger and desire to be successful, progress through the ranks and to earn a life changing amount of money.
* Urgency – A self-starter and someone who has a proactive approach.
* Communication – Strong communication skills and an exceptional telephone manner.
* Positive & Resilient – Positive attitude, recruitment can be tough so to be resilient is key.
* Work Ethic – Happy to put in the hard work and graft to achieve your goals.
What can we offer you and why IT Talent…
We offer an incredible 3 month training programme which takes you step by step whilst you work your way up to consultant level. Not to worry, training is continuously provided throughout your career with us.
We offer a generous basic salary starting from £18,000 to £25,000 (depending on experience) with the best commission scheme around – you really can be earning money from day one!!
Here at IT Talent we believe that all of your hard work should be rewarded with our work hard, play harder work ethic. Here are some of the amazing benefits we offer:
* Exclusive, fully paid for 100% lunch for those who hit their target.
* Quarterly all expenses paid luxury holidays for consistent target hitters.
* Private health care or gym membership (after 18 months service).
* Generous annual leave, increasing with length of service + an additional day for your birthday.
* Team building days.
* Casual dress every Friday.
* Free eye tests.
* Annual Christmas party with annual awards.
What could your career ladder look like with us…
1. Trainee Recruitment Consultant: 0-3 months
2. Recruitment Consultant: 3-9+ months
3. Senior Consultant: 12-18+ months
4. Principal Consultant/Team Leader: 18-36+ months
5. Team Manager: 36+ months
Like what you see so far? Please do click APPLY to the position or get in contact with Georgina Leonard in our Talent Team