Trainee Recruitment Consultant
|Location: City of London
|Salary: £20000 - £25000/annum O.T.E 45,000
|Posted: 26 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
A graduate recruitment consultant is the perfect position for a recent graduate who is looking for a challenging and rewarding career in sales/recruitment.
Graduate Recruitment Responsibilities:
* Sourcing candidates through online platforms, such as LinkedIn or CV databases
* Building relationships with existing clients and business developing new clients
* Matching candidates to vacancies
* Managing candidates through the interview and hiring process, as well as being a mediator in negotiations once a candidate has been offered.
* Closing the deal and earning your commission!
What you get:
* A starting salary of £20-25k and uncapped OTE. Most graduates will earn at least £45k in commission in their first year, but many will earn far above this.
* As we work with small, niche recruitment companies, career progression is quick, with the option to progress to Senior Consultant or even Team Leader within a matter of years.
* Great benefits for graduate consultants, from gym memberships, trips abroad and company holidays
* Other benefits may include flexible working hours and duvet days - ensuring you want to come into work on Monday morning.
What you need to be a successful Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
* Career Minded: the most career minded graduates, who want to progress in their career quickly, will perform the highest in recruitment.
* Hard-working: a history that shows you are hard-working. Whether you worked 30 hours a week during your degree or started work when you were 15, there are many ways you can provide evidence for this.
* Competitive nature: recruitment is extremely competitive. Whether you did a lot of sport, were an elected rep or have experience working in a KPI driven environment, a competitive attitude is vital.
* Money motivated: a drive to earn money will help you do well as graduate consultant.
* Resilience: any sales role means constant rejection. You have to show resilience to be successful.
* Sales experience desirable: whether you did promotion work for a night club at uni, worked as a student ambassador or you have worked towards targets, they will all help you.
If you are a recent graduate and believe you are a super grad, apply today to become a graduate recruitment consultant.
We regularly recruit into the following positions:
Trainee recruitment consultant, recruitment researcher, recruitment resourcer, recruitment consultant, senior recruitment consultant, managing recruitment consultant, principal recruitment consultant, trainee sales consultant, sales consultant, business development consultant, account manager.
…and we regularly work with clients in the following areas:
Finance, Marketing, Media, Digital, Professional Services, FMCG, Technology, Big Data, Telecommunications, Project / Change Management, Financial Transformation, Legal, Insurance, CSR & Sustainability, Multi-lingual positions, Investment Banking, Creative, PR, Financial Services, Consultancy, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Medical Sales, Logistics / Supply Chain, Property, Not-for Profit, Oil, Gas & Energy.
SuperGrad is London's leading provider of graduates to the recruitment industry. We have a track-record of placing high performing candidates into high-performing recruitment consultancy firms in the City. The graduates we place often out-perform their peers placed through other recruitment companies and go on to become the best consultants in their company