Trainee Recruitment Consultant
|Salary: £20000 - £24000/annum O.T.E £45,000
|Posted: 13 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Excellent opportunity to join a top tier executive search firm in the heart of the vibrant Shoreditch area as a graduate recruitment consultant.
They specialise in electronic trading and quantitative finance and take a truly global approach to recruitment, working with some the highest performing firms across banking, hedge fund management and proprietary trading Their unique research methodology, dedication and commitment to excellence ensure that their recruitment business is outstanding in every way. Their internal culture stimulates employees to take pride in developing real expertise in their field. Each employee is assigned a market vertical with the objective of becoming a true specialist. For the first few months of joining, you would be given extensive training to research and find candidates aligned to job descriptions. You would then progress to a client facing role.
Does the above sound like something you would be interested in?
They are looking for a trainee recruitment consultant who:
* Has recently graduated and has a drive to establish themselves in a thriving industry.
* Strong academics (preferably in finance, but not essential if willing to dedicate themselves to learning the industry).
* A desire to undertake extensive and comprehensive research tasks in order to map out the very best talent globally.
* Self-motivated - A desire to run their own 'business within a business'
* Competitive nature: recruitment is extremely competitive. Whether you did a lot of sport, were an elected rep or have experience working in a KPI driven environment, a competitive attitude is vital.
* Money motivated: a drive to earn money will help you do well as graduate consultant.
* Resilience: any sales role means constant rejection. You have to show resilience to be successful.
* Sales experience desirable: whether you did promotion work for a night club at uni, worked as a student ambassador or you have worked towards targets, they will all help you.
What would you get as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
* Dress down office (unless meeting with clients).
* Gym hour at lunch.
* Located in the heart of Shoreditch.
* Potential for exceptional financial reward.
* Free breakfast, quarterly lunch clubs, bi-annual holiday trips.
What's stopping you? Apply now! You can also look at are other vacancies on (url removed).uk
We regularly recruit into the following positions:
Trainee recruitment consultant, recruitment researcher, recruitment resourcer, recruitment consultant, senior recruitment consultant, managing recruitment consultant, principal recruitment consultant, trainee sales consultant, sales consultant, business development consultant, account manager.
…and we regularly work with clients in the following areas:
Finance, Marketing, Media, Digital, Professional Services, FMCG, Technology, Big Data, Telecommunications, Project / Change Management, Financial Transformation, Legal, Insurance, CSR & Sustainability, Multi-lingual positions, Investment Banking, Creative, PR, Financial Services, Consultancy, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Medical Sales, Logistics / Supply Chain, Property, Not-for Profit, Oil, Gas & Energy.
SuperGrad is London's leading provider of graduates to the recruitment industry. We have a track-record of placing high performing candidates into high-performing recruitment consultancy firms in the City. The graduates we place often out-perform their peers placed through other recruitment companies and go on to become the best consultants in their company