Trainee Recruitment Consultant
|Location: City of London
|Salary: £20000 - £25000/annum O.T.E
|Posted: 28 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
GRADUATE - RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
A boutique firm with a focus on Digital Marketing, Ecommerce, Tech & Creative solutions for global brands (Deloitte, GSK, Reckitt Benckiser, IHG to name a few) are currently hiring at entry level:
* Stunning office in heart of the city.
* Heavily promote internal growth - All team leaders and directors joined at graduate level and worked their way up.
* Vision to become global industry leaders. Will be opening an office in New York within next eighteen months.
* First year consultants have taken home in excess of £60,000.
* Extensive training both in house and externally (delivered by an industry leading professional).
Looking for: A real drive to establish yourself as a future leader, strong work ethic, resilience. Must be a team player with the ability to multi-task. Must have the credibility and professionalism to get buy in from senior level professionals
* Sourcing candidates through online platforms, such as LinkedIn or CV databases
* Building relationships with existing clients and business developing new clients
* Matching candidates to vacancies
* Managing candidates through the interview and hiring process, as well as being a mediator in negotiations once a candidate has been offered.
* Closing the deal and earning your commission!
What you get:
* A starting salary of £20-25k and uncapped OTE
* Great benefits- , from gym memberships, trips abroad and company holidays
* Training and career progression
What you need:
* Ambition: the most ambitious graduates, who want to progress in their career quickly, will perform the highest in recruitment.
* Hard-working: a history that shows you are hard-working. Whether you worked 30 hours a week during your degree or started work when you were 15, there are many ways you can provide evidence for this.
* Competitive nature: recruitment is extremely competitive. Whether you did a lot of sport, were an elected rep or have experience working in a KPI driven environment, a competitive attitude is vital.
* Resilience: any sales role means constant rejection. You have to show resilience to be successful.
* Sales experience desirable: whether you did promotion work for a night club at uni, worked as a student ambassador or you have worked towards targets, they will all help you.
If you are a recent graduate and believe you are a super grad, apply today to become a graduate consultant.
We regularly recruit into the following positions:
Trainee recruitment consultant, recruitment researcher, recruitment resourcer, recruitment consultant, senior recruitment consultant, managing recruitment consultant, principal recruitment consultant, trainee sales consultant, sales consultant, business development consultant, account manager.
…and we regularly work with clients in the following areas:
Finance, Marketing, Media, Digital, Professional Services, FMCG, Technology, Big Data, Telecommunications, Project / Change Management, Financial Transformation, Legal, Insurance, CSR & Sustainability, Multi-lingual positions, Investment Banking, Creative, PR, Financial Services, Consultancy, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Medical Sales, Logistics / Supply Chain, Property, Not-for Profit, Oil, Gas & Energy.
SuperGrad is London's leading provider of graduates to the recruitment industry. We have a track-record of placing high performing candidates into high-performing recruitment consultancy firms in the City. The graduates we place often out-perform their peers placed through other recruitment companies and go on to become the best consultants in their company