Stanton House is a professional, customer focused and relationship driven recruitment business focused on senior level appointments within the core disciplines of Accounting & Finance and Change Management. As well as our Reading Office, Stanton House has further offices in London, Edinburgh and Hong Kong.
Over the last five years we have established an enviable reputation for our ability to understand our customers’ needs and challenges and to deliver the solution. There is still a huge amount we want to achieve and to do that we must continue to attract highly talented people to come and join us.
Our Reading teams have enjoyed excellent growth year-on-year. We have a great team of Consultants who have their increased their market share across the Thames Valley region and we are now seeking further talented individuals to join this highly successful team to train as Consultants.
We specialise in sourcing senior professionals from Qualified Accountants to Finance Directors within our Accounting & Finance Division. Our Trainee Consultants initially join the team in the capacity of a Resourcer, supporting the Directors and experienced Consultants to identify candidates for mid-senior and executive level roles.
- Research and market mapping
- Long and shortlist creation
- CV searching using social media
- Advert writing
- Screening candidates via phone and in face to face meetings
- Building and maintaining relationships with the candidates that Stanton House supports
You will be fully supported in the development of your skills with formal training, on-the job coaching and you will work closely with experienced colleagues as part of your training.
Skills that will be acquired in the role include, but are not limited to, sales and relationship management, increased knowledge of businesses and markets, generation of business and client portfolio revenues, development of leads and ensuring best practice is maintained.
This role will provide an excellent foundation to understand the world of recruitment and the specific sector that you train in. Stanton House provides an opportunity to be mentored by very experienced Consultants who fundamentally believe in the potential of a Trainee Consultant and the added value of growing organically.
As your skills develop you will have the opportunity to further progress your resourcing skills and deepen your market knowledge. For those following the path to be a business development consultant, you will work closely with successful teams in your chosen market sector.
Our Trainee Consultants and Resourcers earn a competitive base salary and have the opportunity to earn a generous bonus based on agreed KPIs and successfully identifying suitable candidates for roles. Rewards at Stanton House are uncapped and so you have the opportunity to enjoy excellent earnings as you progress further in your role.
What We Are Looking For
For us the right people have the potential to deliver great results, have a positive attitude to work and are prepared to be challenged. Alongside these qualities we are looking for those who have:
- The drive and the want and need to succeed
- Confidence without arrogance
- Intelligence and a desire to learn
- Competitive nature that compliments an inherent team work ethos.
- Real rigour in decision making
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills
Why Join Stanton House?
- Challenging, senior assignments with Executive stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial ethos with high expectations but with time, training and support to deliver results
- Collaborative environment where colleagues share, help and learn from each other
- Creativity is encouraged and success is rewarded.
- You will learn and develop from exceptional recruiters.
Stanton House is seeking individuals both for an immediate start and to join our intake of graduates later in 2016, therefore we invite applications from those seeking a new role now as well as individuals in their final year of study.