If you’re looking for your first step within sales, you might not have considered recruitment as a career, but at Quanta we’re not your typical recruitment company.
As a team we have created our company values together, forming a truly unique place to work. We work together as ‘One Team’ allowing everyone to have the same opportunities and thrive within a fun, dynamic environment.
We’re extremely proud to have been awarded a Queen’s Award for Enterprise for International Trade 2016 and we continue to see year-on-year growth within our business.
We will not micromanage you, set unachievable KPIs or over promise and under deliver training!
Instead, we will support you through your ongoing training, development and progression. As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you’ll receive an 8 week extensive training programme delivered by our highly experienced internal trainers, giving you the knowledge, tools and confidence to develop a really good grounding within recruitment and our specialist sectors.
You’ll start by working within our fast paced resource team; locating and building relationships with highly skilled candidates on a global presence within either our Life Sciences or Renewable Energy divisions. As your confidence and ability grow you will continue to work with our trainers, completing our internal fast track sales training programme and progressing into a Sales Consultant position. Based on the experience of the team we would expect you to achieve this in under a year.
Interested? Here’s what some of the team say about life at Quanta:
“The training everyone receives is amazing, and it's actually enjoyable. It's so sufficient that you pick up everything straight away, and actually look forward to going away and using it.” - Delivery Executive
“Colleagues are recognized and rewarded for their hard work. We receive ongoing training and have the opportunity to learn new languages”. – Delivery Team Leader
Quanta in a nutshell: Why you should join us
- Very strong financial position: double digit growth since 2010. We are in a great position to continue this growth
- We don’t set KPIs for our team – we know they’ll be driven to perform their best work
- We offer language tuition for all team members who want it
- Our company attrition rate is very low, with an average employment term of 6.5 years
- We are truly global in our scope – no geographical limitations on an individual’s business potential
- We are winners of The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2016
- We have been recognised as one of 1,000 companies to inspire Britain every year since 2014
- We participate in charity work across the business
- We like to have FUN and have created a space for our team to relax. In our Penthouse the activities include: table tennis, foosball, big Jenga, gaming stations and most importantly a ball pit!
- We have peer-nominated prizes for great performances across all departments
- We share candidates and clients and embrace a true team environment
If you have the drive, ambition and enthusiasm for sales apply and talk to us today!