Trainee Recruitment Consultant
|Salary: £20000 - £25000/annum o.t.e £45,000
|Posted: 6 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Want to be rewarded for your hard work? Superb opportunity for a success-orientated graduate or equivalent to carve out a trailblazing city of London career.
Working as a Recruitment Consultant in the legal sector offers the opportunity for a fast-paced sales career that will be highly rewarding, both personally and professionally.
* Starting basic salary of £18-20k
* Market leading commission structure with an OTE of £45k year 1 and £70k+ year 2
* Fantastic career progression
* Leadership development plans offering continuous development
* Vibrant team that values collegial competition
* Great rewards for hard-work such as trips abroad, City breaks and team prizes
This position will see you working with the magic and silver circle law firms, as well as US-firms based in London helping them recruit senior-level associates, partners and senior partners, as well as top legal partners at financial firms across The City.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for sourcing talented professionals and placing them with your specialised clients, maintaining constant communication by phone and email, as well as regular face-to-face meetings.
As you grow within your recruitment career you will be expected to gain in-depth knowledge of the industry with an International perspective, including external linfluences and the impact that these will have on your clients and how this will be reflected in your work.
Your clients will be highly conscientious professionals. You will be responsible for recruiting talented professionals and placing them with your specialised clients, maintaining constant communication by phone and email, as well as regular face-to-face meetings.
A confident professional graduate or equivalent, ideally with previous sales experience, will excel in this career. Regular team nights out and office competitions will encourage and motivate you further.
Successful applicants must also have:
* An outgoing character, suited to consulting, influencing and selling ideas
* Career ambition and drive
* Determination to succeed
* Confidence and experience in making qualitative decisions
* A degree or equivalent
A positive mindset and confidence is essential. If you're interested in working within a fast-growing and high-powered industry and are looking for a challenging new career, contact us now.
THE SUPERGRAD ADVANTAGE
SuperGrad is the leading supplier of ambitious and financially-motivated graduates into the dynamic and highly lucrative Headhunting Industry in Central London.
We run the SuperGrad Programme, a programme that supports you throughout the entire process of moving from graduate to successful City Recruitment Professional. Upon passing our selection process, you will benefit from:
* Being introduced to some of the highest performing and most progressive firms in the city
* Face-to-face coaching to help you secure a job offer from them
* Industry-leading training that will then ensure you excel within the role
* A bank of exclusive online resources that will fully support you throughout the process
The SuperGrad Programme ensures you unleash your full potential and to ultimately build the career you've always hoped for within the top echelons of the Recruitment Industry. It's also absolutely free, so apply now!
Also free: insightful career resources at (url removed).uk