Trainee Recruitment Consultant
|Location: City of London
|Salary: £20000 - £25000/annum OTE
|Posted: 18 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Graduate Legal Recruitment Consultant
The City of London
Areas of recruitment: legal recruitment
£20,000-25,000 plus OTE
Our client, a leading legal recruitment company, is seeking an ambitious, commercially-aware, articulate graduate. You will have a track record that shows tenacity and a mature, intelligent manner, suited to meeting and interviewing legal professionals in the City of London. The firm is led by a number of senior lawyers and prides itself on professionalism and maintaining long-term relationships.
This could be your dream job in sales/recruitment. With an amazing potential for high earnings within your first few months, your clients will range from some of the most successful brands in the world to much smaller, highly specialised firms that operate within a particular niche.
As a Graduate Legal Recruitment Consultant you will:
* Research leads for candidates and clients and cold-call these to initiate relationships.
* You will meet with clients and candidates regularly, at your office and across the City.
* You will match candidates to specific roles.
* You will organise interviews and manage candidates through the entire process.
* You will negotiate contracts.
* You will close the deal and get paid commision!
* You will work to targets.
What do you get for being a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
* Starting salary is £20-24k with market leading commission structures with realistic OTE's of £40-45k year 1 and £65k+ year 2.
* Fantastic rapid career progression based on the targets you achieve, including leadership development plans and full support from the firm in driving your continuous development.
* Great rewards for hard work such as lunch clubs, trips abroad, city breaks and team prizes
* Working in a social atmosphere with regular team nights out.
What do we expect from you as Graduate Legal Recruitment Consultant?
* Career Minded. Be ambitious! If you don't have the drive to succeed don't bother applying. However, if you want more than just a job but get a great reward for the work you put in.
* Confidence and outgoing. Be social! You need to build quick relations with candidates. Remember: you are trying to sell a job to them!
* A positive mind-set. If you think you can do it you will get the results to back it up!
* Experience in making qualitative decisions. Maybe you were a student representative, and maybe you were the captain of your University Sports team. Or perhaps you have been employed as a graduate for a few years. Regardless, you should be able to show your ability to make important decisions.
* Preferably, you would also have experience in sales. Whether you have done cold-calling, worked in a call-centre, business development, B2B, Telesales, fundraising, promotion or door-to-door sales, you may make a fantastic Graduate Legal Recruitment Consultant.
We regularly recruit into the following positions:
Trainee recruitment consultant, recruitment researcher, recruitment resourcer, recruitment consultant, senior recruitment consultant, managing recruitment consultant, principal recruitment consultant, trainee sales consultant, sales consultant, business development consultant, account manager.
…and we regularly work with clients in the following areas:
Finance, Marketing, Media, Digital, Professional Services, FMCG, Technology, Big Data, Telecommunications, Project / Change Management, Financial Transformation, Legal, Insurance, CSR & Sustainability, Multi-lingual positions, Investment Banking, Creative, PR, Financial Services, Consultancy, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Medical Sales, Logistics / Supply Chain, Property, Not-for Profit, Oil, Gas & Energy