Do you have a natural flair for sales?
Are you hungry for the opportunity to work in a fast paced environment with an amazing team and outstanding earning potential?
If so this could be the role for you - Trainee Recruitment Consultant!
Due to phenomenal growth Premier Group are currently looking for outstanding Trainee Recruitment Consultant 's who have a genuine drive to succeed and develop their career to join our business in our Central Reading office.
Premier Group Recruitment is one of the leading IT, Media and Engineering Recruitment Consultancies in the UK. With offices spreading over Reading, London, Manchester and Birmingham, Premier Group boasts multiple awards, accolades and testimonials which we have gained since starting in 2000. These include being voted into the Sunday Times top 15 Best companies to work for 4 straight years.
Premier Group is home to an inspiring and successful team of Consultants and we are looking for top talent to join our ever growing business. Our business has grown from strength to strength under the leadership of our 2 passionate, hands on Directors who lead by example and reward hard work and commitment with amazing team incentives! Our team are rewarded through days out at the races, dinner or lunch at Michelin star restaurants and holidays overseas - this year were going to Hollywood!
Working as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant is an extremely varied, rewarding and challenging role. Your day to day duties will include;
- Interviewing regularly and conducting a high volume of sales activity
- Developing new business and creating relationships that will last with both candidates and clients
- Actively working on job vacancies, identifying and securing candidates whilst working to strict deadlines
- Providing an everlasting sales impression
There is never a dull day in recruitment, it’s all about being extremely organised and motivated to win new business, secure the best candidates for your jobs and continue to build your desk and progress!
What to expect from us as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- You will go through the Premier training programme, IMPACT, with our in-house trainers on hand to help and guide you. With continuous support and guidance throughout not only from the team of consultants around you, but also with weekly/ monthly meetings and catch ups with the Managers and Directors
- A starting basic salary of £18-£21k with an uncapped, unrivalled commission scheme and an enormous amount of incentives
- 1st Year £50k OTE, 2nd Year £70k OTE, 3rd Year £120k OTE - (This is 100% realistic!)
- Great office environment with a bar, pool table, ping pong table, Red Bull fridge and the all-important state of the art coffee machine
- Weekend breaks in Europe and Worldwide, Breakfast/ Lunch and Dinner clubs, fine dining, Days out, Nights out. Shopping sprees and so much more!
- 97% retention on staff (industry average 30-40%)
Do you feel you could be suited to a Trainee Recruitment Consultant for you or do you want more information? Press the apply button and send your CV now!