Trainee Recruitment Consultant
|Salary: £18000 - £35000/annum OTE
|Posted: 3 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Are you an ambitious, resilient and motivated Sales Professional with a proven track record of delivering in either a B2B or direct sales environment?
If so - NavLife is waiting for you…
Navartis are a leading, project focused technical Recruitment Consultancy that has seen 40% growth, year on year and we have no intentions of slowing down!
The role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant is varied and demanding but here at Navartis we want to support, train and develop you so your full potential is reached. From day one you will join our Training Bay for the duration of 6 weeks where you will receive industry leading training delivered by our experienced in house Training Manager. Your first 6 weeks will be intensive coaching and mentoring ensuring you have the expertise and confidence needed to be a successful Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
At Navartis we invest heavily in to our people, meaning even after your initial training, ongoing support and coaching is delivered throughout your career ensuring you're always developing and moving forward in your career with us.
The Role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant
The role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant is varied but essentially includes first class skills in sales and business development.
You will be responsible for sourcing, headhunting and matching candidates to your clients' temporary or permanent vacancies. You will become a specialist in your industry which will enable you to build and develop strong, long lasting relationships with both your clients and candidates alike.
• Using sales, networking and business development techniques to attract business from client companies
• Developing a good understanding of client companies and their business is key in order to build better, stronger relationships with client companies.
• Attracting candidates by using a wide range of means including using social media, seeking referrals, networking and utilising job boards
• Screen and interview candidates via the telephone
• Take a consultative approach to both your clients and candidates giving advice on salary levels, market knowledge and career opportunities.
The Successful candidate - The ideal NavTrainee!
You will be an ambitious, money-motivated, articulate sales professional who is able to demonstrate achievement throughout your previous roles in a busy sales based environment.
Additionally you will be able to display that you have the drive, tenacity and right motivations to succeed in a fast paced, competitive and pressurised sales environment.
In order to be successful in gaining a position, you will be able to communicate and articulate your suitability and future ambitions in a clear and concise style whilst being engaging and building rapport.
You will be able to prove that your competitive nature has previously driven you to success in your chosen sales field.
We offer a very creative working environment, dining area, free fruit and drinks and a 'work hard, play hard' environment along with a busy sales floor to encourage you to achieve your results. In return for your efforts you could receive the following;
• A starting base salary of up to 22k
• A quick route to progress your base salary through a performance linked review process
• Bonuses in excess of £2000 per month (our record to date is £4566)
• A fully expensed IPhone 7
• All-expenses quarterly nights out to the casino, races, bowling and many more.
• Quarterly performance prizes to win, driving experience days, spa days, sky dive days and champagne lunches to name but a few !
If you are someone who likes to work hard and play hard and enjoys the prospect of earning a vast amount of money in a meritocratic environment then we have the means to enable you to do so. If everything you have read so far sounds like the right fit for you and you would like the autonomy to build and shape your own success and earnings then we want to hear from you