Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Award Winning Firm
|Location: City of London
|Salary: £20000 - £25000/annum OTE 45000
|Posted: 16 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Award Winning Firm
The City of London
£20,000-25,000 plus OTE
As Graduate Recruitment Consultant you will be recruiting for one of our award-winning clients in the City. This is a great position for a recent graduate, who is ambitious and hard-working, and confident in their capabilities. To succeed in this role your attitude and what you wish to achieve will be far more important than your background. If you are a graduate or equivalent looking for a trailblazing career in the City, apply now by simply submitting your CV.
So what does a Graduate Recruitment Consultant do?
This could be your dream job in sales or recruitment. With an amazing potential for high earnings within your first few months, you clients will range from some of the most successful brands in the world to much smaller, highly specialised firms that operate within a particular niche.
The company you will be working for is very progressive, multi-award winning firm located in the heart of the city. Your candidates will be conscientious and career-minded professionals that can add real value to these organisations.
In this position you will:
* Research leads for candidates and clients, and cold-calling these to initiate relationships.
* You will meet with clients and candidates regularly, at your office and across the City.
* You will organise interviews and manage candidates through the entire process.
* You will close the deal and earn your commission.
* You will also be responsible for generating new business and having a strategy for this.
What do you get for being a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
* Starting salary is £20-24k with realistic OTE's of £40-45k year 1 and £65k+ year 2.
* Fantastic rapid career progression based on the targets you achieve, including leadership development plans and full support from the firm in driving your continuous development.
* Great rewards for hard work such as lunch clubs, trips abroad, city breaks and team prizes, in an energising work environment that makes you want to go into work on Mondays.
* Gym membership and working in a social atmosphere with regular team nights out.
What do we expect from you to become a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
* Ambition. Be ambitious! If you don't have the drive to succeed don't bother applying. However, if you want more than just a job but get a great reward for the work you put in.
* Confidence and outgoing. Be social! You need to build quick relations with candidates. Remember: you are trying to sell a job to them!
* A positive mind-set. If you think you can do it you will get the results to back it up! SuperGrad will help you if you do You may not already have this, but SuperGrad can help you realise your full potential. We will sit down with you and coach you as you go through the application process.
* Experience in making qualitative decisions. Maybe you were a student representative, and maybe you were the captain of your University Sports team. Or perhaps you have been employed as a graduate for a few years. Regardless, you should be able to show your ability to make important decisions.
Preferably, you would also have experience in sales. Whether you have done cold-calling, worked in a call-centre, business development, B2B, Telesales, fundraising, promotion or door-to-door sales, you may make a fantastic consultant.
We regularly recruit into the following positions:
Trainee recruitment consultant, recruitment researcher, recruitment resourcer, recruitment consultant, senior recruitment consultant, managing recruitment consultant, principal recruitment consultant, trainee sales consultant, sales consultant, business development consultant, account manager.
…and we regularly work with clients in the following areas:
Finance, Marketing, Media, Digital, Professional Services, FMCG, Technology, Big Data, Telecommunications, Project / Change Management, Financial Transformation, Legal, Insurance, CSR & Sustainability, Multi-lingual positions, Investment Banking, Creative, PR, Financial Services, Consultancy, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Medical Sales, Logistics / Supply Chain, Property, Not-for Profit, Oil, Gas & Energy.
SuperGrad is London's leading provider of graduates to the recruitment industry. We have a track-record of placing high performing candidates into high-performing recruitment consultancy firms in the City. The graduates we place often out-perform their peers placed through other recruitment companies and go on to become the best consultants in their company