Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Banking & Finance
|Salary: £18000 - £25000/annum OTE £60K
|Posted: about 1 month ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Trainee Recruitment Consultants - Banking / Financial Services / Banking Technology - Join a highly successful team in Birmingham City Centre which provides recruitment services across the UK, working with banking and financial organisations of all sizes and representing the industry's best talent.
* At least 12 months experience in a target driven / sales-based financial services role.
* Examples of the backgrounds of the rest of the team include Business Banking, Relationship Manager, IFA, Mortgage Broker, Insurance sales, debt management, collections etc…
* You will have excellent interpersonal / communication skills, and the ability to be credible when speaking to senior financial services candidates and clients.
* You will be "career focused" and seeking to use your experience to move into Recruitment Consultancy with a top Recruitment Firm.
About the Company:
The company is an international specialist recruitment business with revenues of £18M a year in the UK alone. The Birmingham office is a highly successful team, placing specialist candidates into Financial Services roles across the UK. They are key recruitment partners to many of the country's biggest banks and insurance companies and place specialist roles including SAS, Analysts / Analytics, Modelling, Compliance, Underwriting, Risk / Credit and Senior Appointments.
Salary / Commission / Benefits:
* Starting salary in the range £18,000-£20,500 (dependent on experience).
* Pay rise after 12 months to £23,000 plus opportunity to qualify for additional £2,000 car allowance during the first year (rises to £4,000 in year 2 - though driving licence is not required to apply for this job),
* Uncapped commission providing realistic first year earnings of £30,000 to £40,000 and £60,000+ in your second year.
* Flexible benefits package including heath care, pension and share scheme on qualification.
* Programme of incentives - race days, team and individual all expenses paid holiday incentives (Vegas, Shanghai, Monte Carlo etc…), fine dining experiences, red letter days etc…
* Structured Career Management - tailored personal development to allow you fulfil your career potential whether that is as a "Top Billing" Recruitment Consultant, a Manager, Director or the next MD.
* International Opportunities - Being a global business the opportunity exists for established Recruitment Consultants to transfer internationally to locations including Australia, the Far East, the Middle East, Europe and the Americas.
You will be joining an established team which is already preferred suppliers to many of the country's biggest banks and insurance companies. Unlike many Trainee Recruitment Consultant roles you will have jobs and clients to work with from Day One and you will not need to "cold call" for new business.
You will receive industry recognised training as you would expect from a market leading international business. You will be trained as a specialist Recruitment Consultant working on retained assignments to place senior candidates into senior financial roles with salaries typically in the range £50,000-£150,000.
This is not a "run of the mill" Trainee Recruitment Consultant position. If it sounds like the opportunity for you then please apply today!
Contact: Sean Curran
This Trainee Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment consultants and managers into the recruitment, search and selection industry. For more jobs, information and resources visit our website.
Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737