Trainee Recruitment Consultant - calling Glasgow's salespeople
|Salary: £18000 - £22000/annum OTE £40K year 1, then £60K
|Posted: 29 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Calling Glasgow's talented sales people… challenge yourself and reap the rewards as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant in a winning team…
The company is an award winning recruitment agency in Glasgow City Centre which focuses on IT / technical / digital recruitment. They have a track record of developing sales people into successful recruitment consultants. As a result of continued success they have plans to double the headcount of the business over the next 3 years. To support this growth they are now seeking talented, experienced sales people to join the team in the role of Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
* Starting basic salary is £18,000 with rise to £22,000 after 12 months.
* Uncapped, individual commission for every placement that you make, providing a first year OTE of 40,000, second year £60,000+, third year the sky is the limit!
* Individual, team and office sales incentives including international city breaks, additional financial incentives and 'lunch clubs' to Michelin starred restaurants.
* Company car scheme / or car allowance (on qualification), though a driving licence is not required for this predominantly office based role.
* A range of flexible benefits including pension, healthcare etc...
Following an initial week long trainee recruitment consultant sales course, you will commence your role as a trainee recruitment consultant. During the first 6 months will be supported with an industry recognised training scheme combining classroom sessions and on the job coaching from you mentor - an experienced senior consultant.
The company is a genuine recruitment market leader in the IT / Digital recruitment sector. You do not need any specialist knowledge, but you must be committed to quickly developing your market knowledge and building a network of contacts and candidates. From the outset you will own your own specialism and have the opportunity to make placements and earn commission.
You will receive the very best tools to succeed including a comprehensive client and candidate database, an unrivalled advertising presence and business development support.
* The role is 100% sales. You will be an experienced sales person, with 12 months+ sales experience who thrives on excelling within a vibrant, target-driven environment.
* You will have a determination to succeed and be prepared to work outside the normal '9 to 5' when necessary.
* You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to be credible with contacts and candidates, from entry level to director.
* You will have established yourself in another sales role and now be seeking to apply your skills to take your career to the next level as a Recruitment Consultant.
* Examples of the backgrounds of some of the company's 'top billers' include advertising / media sales, estate agency / lettings, financial services sales, fundraising, door-to-door, events sales, technical sales, broking, mobile phone sales, banking / relationship manager, account manager, medical sales, car hire, IT sales, gym membership sales, travel representatives and call centre sales.
Whatever your sales background, apply today to take your career to the next level!
This trainee recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737