If you are a career driven individual seeking your next challenge we want to hear from you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a self-motivated candidate to join our professional but vibrant team of recruitment consultants.
We are looking for people who want to build their own business and have the drive and determination to succeed.
Successful candidates will progress through a 12 week ‘on the job’ training programme designed specifically for new recruits that teaches all aspects of the recruitment process. You will learn about business strategy, client management and contract negotiation from senior consultants and managers with a wealth of industry experience.
This role can be extremely varied but it is entirely what you make it.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Create a business strategy based on research and competitor analysis
- New business development; find and win business with new clients
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients and identify opportunities for further business
- Attend business meetings with new and existing clients
- Manage the client’s requirements using key account management practices
- Attend relevant exhibitions and seminars
- Liaise with the marketing department to develop your brand presence
- Write job adverts and advertise vacancies in a professional and attractive manner, in order to find the best candidates
- Source candidates to match your clients' recruitment needs using internal and external databases, social networking and head-hunting
- Thoroughly interview candidates and prepare them for interviews with your clients
- Negotiate offers between your clients and candidates
Successful candidates will enjoy a host of extras:
- You determine how much you earn - we offer a generous and uncapped bonus package based on performance with no threshold, meaning you have more control.
- A 12 week academy training programme
- Continuous ongoing training and support
- A competitive and transparent development plan
- Ongoing, weekly, monthly and yearly incentives
- 21 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, incremental of 1 day per year, as well as the opportunity to earn more time off based on performance
- Opportunity to travel abroad
- Pension scheme
- Results driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Articulate and able to present at all levels
- Strong work ethic and a keenness to deliver
- Able to work autonomously as well as in a team
- A positive, proactive and successful attitude
- Keen attention to detail
If you are looking to develop yourself in business and build a career then please send your CV through to email@example.com for immediate consideration.