Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Fast Track to Management
|Posted: 23 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – London Paddington
OTE YR 1 £30-35k, YR 2 £40-45, YR 3 £50-60k, YR 4 £80k+++
SmithCorp founded jjFOX as a single recruitment brand back in 2004. 12 years on, SmithCorp encompasses 5 individual, successful recruitment brands across 5 centralised office locations within Bristol, London Paddington and Truro. Our year-on-year growth has seen us feature on the Virgin Fast Track 100 list for 3 consecutive years and turning over £29million+ last year, we are now one of the UK’s top 5 Education recruitment companies for profit and growth. The last 12 months we’ve increased our headcount by 25% whilst still maintaining an impressive profit.
We are an organically grown company – this means that each and every member of staff here including all Managers and Directors started with us as trainees and all worked their way up the ladder. We operate as a meritocracy – there are no restraints as to how quickly you can progress through the company.
Our rate of growth and ambition mean that we need people with considerable career headroom. Put simply, we’re looking to hire confident, dynamic individuals who can, and want to, progress quickly. As a trainee recruitment consultant you will be working alongside the Directors, Managers and Senior Consultants of our company who have all once been trainees and progressed through the company - you will benefit from their wealth of knowledge enabling you to become an expert in your field.
As a new trainee, you will receive exceptional training to help bring you up to speed and set you on your way to becoming a top biller! We have a market-leading, in-house Business Performance Academy where you will undergo short courses throughout your career with us, developing the skills you need from trainee to Director-level. We also provide a mentor training scheme and networking evenings.
As an organically grown company, career development is exceptionally important to SmithCorp. Realistically, you should look to be promoted at least twice within your first 6 months. This support and training ensures career progression can be extremely fast, seeing trainees progress to junior management within 18 months and Director-level within 5 years.
Realistically you will earn between £30-35k in your first 12 months with us – this will also include a £3k rise to your basic salary as you’re promoted from a trainee to a consultant (4-6months). Within 18 months here, you should be on target to earn £45k+ and within four years, you will be earning in excess of £80k+. Many top consultants in the company earn a six figure salary however there is no limit on your earnings and we have a number of consultants who have earned over £45K in their first year at SmithCorp – what you put in here is what you will get out! You will have the ability to begin to earn commission from your first day in the company.
We generously reward hard work with not only financial incentives. Additional benefits include:
• 3 luxury, all-expenses paid 5* holidays a year. If you’ve ever wanted to be paid to ski down the French Alps, chill on the beach in the Algarve with a cocktail in hand or fly across the Grand Canyon in Las Vegas in a helicopter, here is your chance! Hit your target and you’ll be on the plane! The targets are fair and many consultants have the opportunity to go in their first year.
• Lunch Club. Hit your monthly target and you will be given a Friday afternoon off to enjoy a champagne lunch at top restaurants.
• Regular company/team nights out.
• Membership to a top gym, local to the office.
• Private Healthcare plan.
• Rolex Target
• Laptop Allowance
• Our SmithCorp charity offers the opportunity to volunteer with underprivileged communities across the world. In previous years, consultants have worked on projects in Laos, Cambodia and Ghana.
We have a unique culture here – lively, vibrant offices with a fun, sociable atmosphere. Our offices feature wireless headsets, sophisticated technology, flat screen TV’s, music and even a putting green! Our offices are centralised with lots of top local bars and restaurants within walking distance – ideal for those who like to work hard and play harder!
Our Ideal Trainee…
• Graduate or of graduate calibre
• Good work ethic
• Competitive nature
• Resilient – able to deal with the inevitable knock-backs faced in recruitment
• Outgoing, sociable and fun!
• Money/careen driven
• Sales experience OR strong desire to work in a sales environment
If a secure lifestyle in a professional career with great earning potential appeals to you and you’d like to have a chat about the role, please apply today and I will be in touch. I look forward to speaking to you