Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Financial Services – Central Brighton
- Basic salary £18-20k depending on experience
- Excellent commission scheme
- Industry leading corporate benefits including pension, healthcare, family friendly and well-being
- Unique and bespoke trainee programme leading to promotion within 6-12 months
- Company culture that values it customers and people. Fun, hardworking and rewarding!
Grovelands is an award winning specialist recruitment consultancy. In just 5 years we have grown to a £35m turnover business (we were the 6th fastest growing recruitment business in 2014) and have established an outstanding reputation in our chosen industries of Financial Services and Technology.
We are passionate about our customers and put our relationships at the centre of everything we do. We are also fast-paced, proactive and committed to providing a high quality service at all times.
We are now looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant within our financial services team. Reporting to the Managing Consultant, you will be competitive and money motivated.
At the same time you will do whatever it takes to deliver the best possible service to our clients and candidates alike. You will be bright, extremely hard-working and tenacious when it comes to problem solving. Ideally you will have a proven, successful track record in sales and working to set targets along with strong relationship building experience.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and the opportunity to earn commission from day one; a comprehensive training programme which will develop you into a recruitment consultant within 6-12 months; and an excellent benefits package including 25 days holiday, subsidised gym membership, incentives and much more.
Managing and developing client and candidate relationships with the purpose of fulfilling our clients’ current or future permanent staff or contract requirements.
As a trainee, this role will go through a structured learning and development programme with clear objectives to develop into a Recruitment Consultant.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment cycle from attracting clients, selecting candidates, through interviewing, assessment and pre-employment screening to placement with a client.
- Business Development and Client Management – develop new client relationships and manage and grow a strong client base.
- Candidate Attraction – identify and contact suitable candidates for current or potential roles and selling our clients’ organisation and opportunities.
- Candidate Management – build and maintain strong relationships with a wide network of candidates in the industry through planned liaison and regular face-to-face meetings.
- Candidate Selection – having tested their suitability, put forward candidates who meet our client’s requirements and person specification.
- Maintain and share with colleagues, as appropriate, personal knowledge of relevant recruitment, immigration and employment legislation.
This is a great opportunity to come and work in our sun filled offices on the south coast. We have a passionate and vibrant team - we work hard but play hard too.