Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Fluent German essential
|Salary: £20000 - £45000/annum
|Posted: 23 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - German Speaking
The City of London
£20,000-25,000 plus OTE up to £45,000
Our client, a leading multilingual headhunting firm are looking for a German speaker to join their multi-award winning business. They have an awesome brand, cool ethos and incredibly fun vibe. You will be meeting clients from very early on and be instrumental in building out the business in Germany. The environment is fast paced and there is potemtial for quick career progression and significant financial reward.
So what does a Graduate Recruitment Consultant do?
As a German Speaking Graduate Recruitment Consultant you will be researching leads for candidates and clients, and cold-calling these to initiate relationships. You will meet with clients and candidates regularly, at your office and across the City. You will organise interviews and manage candidates through this process, as well as mediating between clients and negotiating contracts. You will be responsible for generating new business and having a strategy for this.
What do you get for being a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
* Starting salary is £20-24k with market leading commission structures with realistic OTE's of £40-45k year 1 and £65k+ year 2.
* Fantastic rapid career progression based on the targets you achieve, including leadership development plans and full support from the firm in driving your continuous development.
* Great rewards for hard work such as lunch clubs, trips abroad, city breaks and team prizes, in an energising work environment that makes you want to go into work on Mondays.
* Other benefits may include duvet days and gym memberships and working in a social atmosphere with regular team nights out.
What do we expect from you as Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
* Fluent or Native German Speaker. For this role you must have a fluent proficiency in German, whether you are German yourself or have completed a degree in German.
* Confidence and outgoing. Be social! You need to build quick relations with candidates. Remember: you are trying to sell a job to them!
* A positive mind-set. If you think you can do it you will get the results to back it up!
* Experience in making qualitative decisions. Maybe you were a student representative, and maybe you were the captain of your University Sports team. Or perhaps you have been employed as a graduate for a few years. Regardless, you should be able to show your ability to make important decisions.
Preferably, you would also have experience in sales. Whether you have done cold-calling, worked in a call-centre, business development, B2B, Telesales, fundraising, promotion or door-to-door sales, you may make a fantastic Graduate Recruitment Consultant.
We regularly recruit into the following positions:
Trainee recruitment consultant, recruitment researcher, recruitment resourcer, recruitment consultant, senior recruitment consultant, managing recruitment consultant, principal recruitment consultant, trainee sales consultant, sales consultant, business development consultant, account manager.
…and we regularly work with clients in the following areas:
Finance, Marketing, Media, Digital, Professional Services, FMCG, Technology, Big Data, Telecommunications, Project / Change Management, Financial Transformation, Legal, Insurance, CSR & Sustainability, Multi-lingual positions, Investment Banking, Creative, PR, Financial Services, Consultancy, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Medical Sales, Logistics / Supply Chain, Property, Not-for Profit, Oil, Gas & Energy.
SuperGrad is London's leading provider of graduates to the recruitment industry. We have a track-record of placing high performing candidates into high-performing recruitment consultancy firms in the City. The graduates we place often out-perform their peers placed through other recruitment companies and go on to become the best consultants in their company