Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Health Care
|Salary: £20000/annum OTE £60K
|Posted: 22 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Recruitment Consultant Trainee roles for salespeople - Healthcare / Nursing / Social Work / NHS - £20,000 + commission OTE £40K year one, then £60K+, Northern Quarter, Manchester.
We are looking for talented individuals with a flair for sales to join the UK's leading specialist Social Work / Social Care / Health Care recruitment agency as Trainee Recruitment Consultants. Employing 100+ staff in Manchester's vibrant Northern Quarter the Agency has numerous accolades including Manchester Evening News Business of the Year, UK Best Work Places, Investors in People and Sunday Times Fast Track 100.
We are looking for self-starting, goal-driven and innovative individuals who want to immerse themselves in a career in recruitment. If you are motivated by targets, incentives and money, have a willingness to learn, and first class communication skills there could be a role for you.
What's on offer...
* Basic Salary - £20,000
* Monthly uncapped commission structure received from day one, providing first year on target earnings of £40,000( many exceed this) and £60,000+ in year two (top performers are earning £80,000+)
* Great sales incentives including Consultant of the Month, Team of the Month and "Director's Club" with recent prizes including city breaks (Rome, Barcelona), iPads, Play Stations, Silverstone, Chester Races, lunch events at the city's best restaurants etc…
* Employee discount scheme - gym membership, dental / medical cover etc…
* 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays with an additional days leave accrued for each year of service.
* On going industry recognised training delivered by one of the recruitment industry's most admired Training and Development teams.
* Clearly defined career progression with transparent targets to achieve promotions all the way from Trainee Recruitment Consultant to Sales Director.
What you will be doing...
* Your initial 8 week Trainee Recruitment Consultant induction course takes place alongside learning on the job (You'll have the opportunity to make placements and earn commission from day one).
* You will be working as part of a larger team but specialising in your own market placing specialist candidates such as Social Workers, Practice Managers, Qualified Nurses and Care Home Managers into Local Authorities, NHS Trusts, Private Health businesses and Residential Homes.
* Working in a bustling, open-plan recruitment sales floor in the Northern Quarter you will develop relationships with hiring managers and candidates over the phone. You'll be trained on how to effectively take client's requirements and how to source candidates for these vacancies using a variety of methods including advertising, database search, social media and head-hunting.
* You'll manage the recruitment process, arranging interviews, preparing candidates for interview, negotiating salaries and / or hourly rates for specialist temporary contracts, making placements, earning commission and having fun.
What we are looking for...
* Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and the ability to work effectively as part of a team
* Able to work flexible hours as required, and be prepared to work until 6.30 / 7.00pm several days each week.
* Sales experience gained in a target-driven sales environment. Examples of the backgrounds of some of the company's most successful recruitment consultants, who all started as trainees include telesales, debt management, door-to-door, estate agency / lettings, financial services sales, telesales, relationship management, gym membership sales and call centre sales.
Interviewing now - please apply today
Contact - Sean Curran
This trainee recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment consultants and professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737