Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Immediate Start
|Location: City of London
|Salary: £20000 - £25000/annum O.T.E 45,000
|Posted: 8 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - London
The City of London
£20,000-25,000 plus OTE
Looking for a new challenge that provides you with fantastic financial rewards and a genuine career path? Are you free to start immediately? Then apply now to become a graduate recruitment consultant in the city.
To succeed in this role your attitude and what you wish to achieve will be far more important than your background.
So what does a Graduate Recruitment Consultant do?
* This could be your dream job in sales or recruitment. With an amazing potential for high earnings within your first few months, you clients will range from some of the most successful brands in the world to much smaller, highly specialised firms that operate within a particular niche.
* Your candidates will be conscientious and career-minded professionals that can add real value to these organisations.
* In this position you will be researching leads for candidates and clients, and cold-calling these to initiate relationships.
* You will meet with clients and candidates regularly, at your office and across the City.
* You will organise interviews and manage candidates through this process, as well as mediating between clients and negotiating contracts.
* You will be responsible for generating new business and having a strategy for this.
What do you get for being a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
* Starting salary is £20-24k with market leading commission structures with realistic OTE's of £40-45k year 1 and £65k+ year 2.
* Fantastic rapid career progression based on the targets you achieve, including leadership development plans and full support from the firm in driving your continuous development.
* Great rewards for hard work such as lunch clubs, trips abroad, city breaks and team prizes, in an energising work environment that makes you want to go into work on Mondays.
* Other benefits may include duvet days and gym memberships and working in a social atmosphere with regular team nights out.
What do we expect from you to become a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
* Career Minded.
* Confidence and outgoing. Be social! You need to build quick relations with candidates. Remember: you are trying to sell a job to them!
* A positive mind-set. If you think you can do it you will get the results to back it up!
* Experience in making qualitative decisions. Maybe you were a student representative, and maybe you were the captain of your University Sports team. Or perhaps you have been employed as a graduate for a few years. Regardless, you should be able to show your ability to make important decisions.
* Sales experience desirable: whether you did promotion work for a night club at uni, worked as a student ambassador or you have worked towards targets, they will all help you.
The SuperGrad Edge - Helping you become a Graduate Recruitment Consultant
SuperGrad is the leading supplier of ambitious and financially-motivated graduates into the dynamic and highly lucrative Headhunting Industry in Central London.
We run the SuperGrad Programme, a programme that supports you throughout the entire process of moving from graduate to successful City Professional. Upon passing our selection process, you will benefit from being introduced to some of the highest performing and most progressive firms in the city, face-to-face coaching to help you secure a job offer from them, with industry-leading training that will ensure you excel within the role as well as a bank of exclusive online resources that will fully support you throughout the process
If you are a recent graduate and believe you are a super grad, apply today to become a graduate recruitment consultant.
We regularly recruit into the following positions:
Trainee recruitment consultant, recruitment researcher, recruitment resourcer, recruitment consultant, senior recruitment consultant, managing recruitment consultant, principal recruitment consultant, trainee sales consultant, sales consultant, business development consultant, account manager.
…and we regularly work with clients in the following areas:
Finance, Marketing, Media, Digital, Professional Services, FMCG, Technology, Big Data, Telecommunications, Project / Change Management, Financial Transformation, Legal, Insurance, CSR & Sustainability, Multi-lingual positions, Investment Banking, Creative, PR, Financial Services, Consultancy, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Medical Sales, Logistics / Supply Chain, Property, Not-for Profit, Oil, Gas & Energy