This Trainee Recruitment Consultant job in London will see you trained and developed in sales, to work with our existing clients, hiring IT staff across financial services.
This is a fantastic time to join Nicoll Curtin as we are heavily expanding, we have just moned into brand new offices, we have launched a new brand, we have a new reward package and we are investing heavily in the future.
Who are we?
Nicoll Curtin is an award winning specialist IT recruitment consultancy placing professionals in the UK, Europe and Asia Pacific. We work with a portfolio of high profile multinational clients in the banking and finance sector.
Our rapidly expanding London are actively seeking trainee recruitment consultants to start their career with us. Nicoll Curtin are proud to consistently place in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for.
Who are we looking for?
Working in a sales environment requires:
- Great communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- An ability to work to targets
- A competitive attitude and high ambition
- A professional manner
- Strong negotiation skills
- Confidence working with clients at all levels
While sales experience is advantageous, we are looking for potential as well as experience, so if you have these attributes we want to here from you.
Why work for us?
- Uncapped competitive commission scheme with no threshold paying up to 40%
- Structured, exceptional Academy Training Programme Pay up to 25k into our Future Fund and in three years we will match your investment up to 100%
- With proven success you will receive flexi time and the ability to work from home
- Realistic targets and time to grow in your role and market
- A supportive and collaborative team
- An active social calendar including Awards night, Summer party, Christmas party, quarterly events, beer Friday
- Real chance to have a funded move to work internationally in Singapore or Zurich especially for language speakers.
Submit your CV now for consideration, or drop an email to email@example.com