Trainee Recruitment Consultant - London and Dubai
|Location: City of London
|Salary: £20000 - £25000/annum OTE of £30-45k in your first year
|Posted: 15 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - London and Dubai
The City of London
£20,000-25,000 plus OTE
This is an exclusive opportunity that provides recent, hard-working graduates with the fantastic opportunity to spend some time in Dubai. Working for a leading financial recruitment company in London, you will have to travel to Dubai regularly to meet with clients and candidates.
There you will get to experience the grandeur, luxury and growth that Dubai has experienced over the last decade. To be successful in this role your drive and attitude to success are far more important than your background.
The SuperGrad Edge - getting into the recruitment industry as a graduate
SuperGrad is the leading supplier of ambitious and financially-motivated graduates into the dynamic and highly lucrative Headhunting Industry in Central London, placing graduates into graduate recruitment consultant positions throughout the City.
We run the SuperGrad Programme, a programme that supports you throughout the entire process of moving from graduate to successful City Recruitment Professional. Upon passing our selection process, you will benefit from face-to-face coaching to help you secure a job offer and industry-leading training that will ensure you excel within the role and a bank of exclusive online resources that will fully support you throughout the process.
So what does a Graduate Recruitment Consultant do?
Being a Graduate Recruitment Consultant is in many ways similar to that of a Trainee Management Consultant, but with greater earning potential, faster progression and more client-facing responsibilities. .
* As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant you will be researching leads for candidates and clients, and cold-calling these to initiate relationships.
* You will meet with clients and candidates regularly, at your office and across the City.
* You will organise interviews and manage candidates through the entire recruitment process.
* You will be responsible for generating new business and having a strategy for this.
* You will close the deal and earn your commission!
What do you get for being a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
* Starting salary is £20-24k with market leading commission structures with realistic OTE's of £40-45k year 1 and £65k+ year 2.
* Fantastic rapid career progression based on the targets you achieve, including leadership development plans and full support from the firm in driving your continuous development.
* Great rewards for hard work such as lunch clubs, trips abroad, city breaks and team prizes, in an energising work environment that makes you want to go into work on Mondays.
* Other benefits may include duvet days and gym memberships and working in a social atmosphere with regular team nights out.
What do we expect from you as Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
* Ambition. Be ambitious!
* Confidence and outgoing. Be social! You need to build quick relations with candidates. Remember: you are trying to sell a job to them!
* A positive mind-set. If you think you can do it you will get the results to back it up!
* Experience in making qualitative decisions. Maybe you were a student representative, and maybe you were the captain of your University Sports team. Or perhaps you have been employed as a graduate for a few years. Regardless, you should be able to show your ability to make important decisions.
Preferably, you would also have experience in sales. Whether you have done cold-calling, worked in a call-centre, business development, B2B, Telesales, fundraising, promotion or door-to-door sales, you may make a fantastic Graduate Recruitment Consultant.
We regularly recruit into the following positions:
Trainee recruitment consultant, recruitment researcher, recruitment resourcer, recruitment consultant, senior recruitment consultant, managing recruitment consultant, principal recruitment consultant, trainee sales consultant, sales consultant, business development consultant, account manager.
…and we regularly work with clients in the following areas:
Finance, Marketing, Media, Digital, Professional Services, FMCG, Technology, Big Data, Telecommunications, Project / Change Management, Financial Transformation, Legal, Insurance, CSR & Sustainability, Multi-lingual positions, Investment Banking, Creative, PR, Financial Services, Consultancy, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Medical Sales, Logistics / Supply Chain, Property, Not-for Profit, Oil, Gas & Energy.
SuperGrad is London's leading provider of graduates to the recruitment industry. We have a track-record of placing high performing candidates into high-performing recruitment consultancy firms in the City. The graduates we place often out-perform their peers placed through other recruitment companies and go on to become the best consultants in their company