Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Medical, York
|Location: York, City of York
|Salary: £17000/annum + OTE + Training + Career Dev
|Posted: about 1 month ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
An established, award winning Healthcare, Medical Devices and RPO Recruitment Company, based in York city centre. 5 min walk from the train station. Training Academy for Trainee Recruitment Consultants..
The offer for Trainee Recruitment Consultants
• Up to £17,000 Basic dependant on experience
• Company Bonus
• 25 Days holiday + Christmas office closure + Moving day & getting married holiday allowance
• Quarterly awards & team activity days / nights out
• Childcare vouchers
• Leading healthcare & RPO Consultancy. Majority of their business is repeat
• Excellent training & structured career path, trainee to consultant to senior consultant
• Friendly & rewarding office environment
The Company – Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Established in 2008, this boutique award winning Recruitment Company operates three specialist divisions, healthcare, medical devices and RPO (recruitment process outsourcing).
Their recruitment solutions and services are tailored specifically to each sector, and are supported by a shared company infrastructure and ethos.
Their vision is to be recognised for excellence in recruiting. They are a small company that THINKS BIG with a dedicated training academy for Trainee Recruitment Consultants.
They invest significantly in recruitment technology, business process, training and development to ensure that they remain at the forefront of the industry.
The role – Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Recruitment is a fast paced, sales orientated and target driven role. That offers rewards that no other sales industry can compare too.
• You will use your sales, persuasion and networking skills to contact potential new clients then find the best candidates to meet their needs.
• You will be tasked with cold calling both clients and candidates with a view to building a relationship with them.
• Once you have a new client on board – you will manage the whole process from taking the job specification, agreeing terms of business, following through with the recruitment campaign, finding and sourcing candidates, interviewing candidates, managing expectations, selling the role, setting up interviews, selling the candidates to your client, obtaining candidate & client feedback, relaying feedback, negotiating the offer to closing the best deal for all parties. The role is very varied and you will be juggling a lot of things at once.
Recruitment one of the best careers a graduate / sales executive could choose - you can go far very quickly. Career progression is based on your performance and results. The career path starts as a Trainee to Recruitment Consultant to Senior / Principle Recruitment Consultant to Managing Consultant / Team Leader / Branch Manager then Director.
About you – Trainee Recruitment Consultant
• Graduate or sales experience
• At least 6+ months sales or work experience
• Recent Graduate or B2B Direct Sales, Telesales or Advertising Sales Executive
• You are a natural born communicator who loves sales, you like the thrill of closing deals, you like people, you’re good at building relationships, people like you, you like hitting targets, you have a positive can do attitude
• You’re ambitious, not afraid of hard work, adaptable, can think on your feet, eager to learn, want to learn, like working in a team, but take responsibility for your own actions and are accountable for them too.
• You want a professional career in recruitment
Apply for this role immediately. Short-listed candidates will be contacted within 24 hours at the latest. Interviews can be arranged at short notice and around existing work commitments. Send your CV!
Star rec2rec recruit in to: Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Graduate Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment, Healthcare Recruitment, Medical Recruitment, Industrial Recruitment, Commercial Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Technical Recruitment, Logistics Recruitment
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Consultant, Senior Recruitment Consultant, Principle Recruitment Consultant, Managing Recruitment Consultant, Team Leader, Branch Manager, Divisional Manager. Regional Manager, Director Level