Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Real Estate/ Built Environment
|Location: EC2M, Coleman Street, Greater London
|Salary: £20000 - £24000/annum Uncapped Commission, Bonus, etc
|Posted: 13 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Academy Programme - (Uncapped Commission/ Bonus). Suitable for Graduates
Location: Moorgate/ Liverpool Street
Next Start Date: 5th August 2019/ 28th October 2019
You can earn up to £35k in your first year as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant!
What is the job?
We are looking for our next top Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our team, with opportunities within the Real Estate, Engineering and Construction teams. As a business we’ve enabled our clients to deliver key projects in London, such as Battersea Power Station, The Shard, Greenwich Peninsula and many more, by identifying top talent to join their teams.
Our clients are the most prestigious companies within their field and in recognition of their need for ’top talent’ we are seeking high-achieving individuals to develop a career within our organisation.
The first 12 weeks as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant with Aylin White are about learning the trade, contributing to your team and most importantly completing the Academy and smashing your targets! Once you’ve done that YOU ACHIEVE YOUR FIRST PROMOTION!!
Following that, you will be in charge of:
* Market mapping in order to identify suitable candidates for current vacancies
* Attraction of candidates and the relevant research for senior-level search mandates
* Conducting market research and staying up to date with market trends
* Profiling suitable candidates and writing up synopsis for client shortlists
* Interviewing candidates to assess their suitability for a specific requirement
* Attending client meetings with your Team Manager
Established in London in 2008, Aylin White is a successful Real Estate and Built Environment recruitment consultancy with offices near to Moorgate and Liverpool Street Stations. Thanks to our strong leadership and hardworking team, we are regarded as being within the top percentile of our industry by our clients.
* Be passionate about and interested in sales
* Be business-minded and target-driven
* Have excellent information gathering, research, problem-solving and networking abilities
* Have extremely strong written and spoken communication
* Be able to demonstrate relevant work experience (internship, placement year etc for recent Graduates or min. 1 year B2B sales experience for non-Graduates)
Benefits: Trainee Recruitment Consultant within Aylin White
* Basic starting salary of £20,000 increasing to £22k upon your promotion to Analyst
* Unrivalled 12 week Training Academy – up to 40hrs training (workshops, games, quizzes, etc) FUN! Fully paid training programme to kick off your employment
* Uncapped commission and Bonus –you could expect to earn £30k-£35k OTE in your first year
* 2 Incentive trips a year – previous locations include Las Vegas, Croatia & Ibiza
* 25 days’ annual leave + 1 Charity day per year
* Flex-time Scheme
* Luxury lunch clubs for top performers
* Weekly incentives – lunch, prizes, finish at 3pm on a Friday!
* Fantastic office environment – table tennis room, new starters breakfast/ lunch, free fruit weekly
To apply for this role as Trainee Recruitment Consultant, please send a covering email, along with your CV and any other information that you feel is relevant. The next stage will be a pre-screening telephone interview, followed by a 1st stage interview conducted by our Internal Talent Acquisition Advisor.
Aylin White are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships