Trainee Recruitment Consultant, St Albans
|Location: St Albans
|Salary: £18000 - £35000/annum OTE £35,000
|Posted: 26 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Levy Associates, a forward thinking, multi million pound Recruitment Company based in St Albans, is looking for dynamic, driven and ambitious individuals to join their team as Trainee Recruitment Consultants.
Specialising in making placements within the IT industry, the rewards of working for Levy can be huge for those with the right mindset, attitude and work ethic.
With a competitive basic salary of £18,000 p/a and a lucrative bonus scheme whilst in your initial training means that the OTE for this position is £35k-£40k. With generous commission structure once fully fledged, your hard work in the role will be duly rewarded, with earning potential being much higher than in many similar roles in the market.
Recruitment is a fast paced, challenging and exciting career opportunity. Every day, you will have the opportunity to speak with a huge variety of people, challenge and push yourself to continue developing your career, and work as part of an exceptional team of high achievers and like minded individuals. This position is not suitable for individuals who are looking for part time work or would not be able and willing to work flexible hours.
With a vast array of recruitment positions to chose from, it can be difficult to identify which role would be right for you. But, working for Levy Associates, you are guaranteed an outstanding training programme delivered by one of the UK's leading recruitment training companies, unlimited earning potential, and a place in a team where you will be valued as an individual, and a member of a community of hardworking, high achieving and money motivated individuals.
• Managing the candidate application process, including candidate generation (advertising roles and organically sourcing candidates), interviewing and assessing, and preparation for work with your clients
• Communicating effectively with service users to convey important information
• Building strong business relationships with service users
• Maintaining a professional and positive attitude at all times
• Follow company procedure and use company software accurately and appropriately
• Sales- selling the benefits of the roles you are advertising and using the services you are providing to candidates (Business Development sales to follow promotion)
• Support the Business Developers throughout the recruitment process
• Exemplary communication and customer service skills
• Positive, friendly and outgoing personality
• Proven ability to work to and overachieve targets (throughout education, work or wider interests)
• Service oriented, looking to constantly impress and exceed expectations
• Ability to work in a competitive, targeted environment
• Determination to succeed; ambitious and driven
• Entrepreneurial and proactive approach to work
• Examples of notable achievements
• Exemplary written and spoken English; strong numerical capabilities
• Ability to maintain professional attitude and relationships
• Genuine desire to work as part of a team
• Ability to work flexibly and with adaptability, and no major priorities that would prevent you from giving 110% to the role
• An interest in and aptitude for business to business sales
Benefits of the role
• An opportunity to build a successful and lucrative career irrespective of previous work experience
• Generous commission structure provided to all members of the team, irrespective of seniority
• A genuine, down-to-earth working environment where you will be valued as an individual and supported by your team
• Outstanding training opportunities through one of the UK's leading recruitment training providers
• Pension and healthcare scheme
• Team incentives, including trips abroad
• Opportunities for international relocation to Holland
• Fantastic opportunities for promotion and career progression, based not on time spent with the company but instead your own performance within the role
• Competitive basic salary
Chosen candidates for the role may come from any employment or educational backgrounds. Candidates will be assessed on individual merit and aptitude for the role, drive to build a career in recruitment, values and attitude in the work place
All applicants for the role will be given a free career traits report based on a scientific psychometric assessment, as well as free recruitment training, irrespective of whether or not your application is successful.
Candidates must be available to attend an initial remote interview (via Skype), followed by a group assessment day, at which point a final decision will be made on your application.
This role is being recruited for by FutureRecruiters. If you would like more information on the position, or on Recruitment as a career in general, please contact Abbie or Rob on 02030560250