Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Sustainability
|Location: City of London
|Salary: £20000 - £25000/annum 0.T.E
|Posted: 12 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultant
The City of London
£20,000-25,000 plus OTE
Our client, No. 1 Sustainability recruitment firm in Europe are looking to bring on board graduate level consultants to join their exciting, vibrant team. They are an award winning business who offer clear career progression from Junior Consultant to Director level. They provide sustainability, environmental, energy management and health and safety consultancy solutions to world-famous famous brands across multiple sectors.
A background in sustainability is not necessary but you will need to be a self-starter-someone who is keen to run their own 'business within a business' and have a competitive spirit.
So what does a Graduate Sustainability Recruitment Consultant do?
* Research leads for candidates and clients, and cold-calling these to initiate relationships.
* You will meet with clients and candidates regularly, at your office and across the City.
* You will organise interviews and manage candidates through this process, as well as mediating between clients and negotiating contracts.
* You will be responsible for generating new business and having a strategy for this.
What do you get for being a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
* Starting salary is £20-24k with the expectation you will earn £35k p.a. in year one.
* Fantastic rapid career progression based on the targets you achieve, including leadership development plans and full support from the firm in driving your continuous development.
* Great rewards for hard work such as lunch clubs, trips abroad, city breaks and team prizes, in an energising work environment that makes you want to go into work on Mondays.
* Charity & Fundraising initiatives throughout the year.
What do we expect from you as Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
* Ambition. Be ambitious!
* Confidence and outgoing. Be social! You need to build quick relations with candidates. Remember: you are trying to sell a job to them!
* A positive mind-set.
* Experience in making qualitative decisions. Maybe you were a student representative, and maybe you were the captain of your University Sports team. Or perhaps you have been employed as a graduate for a few years. Regardless, you should be able to show your ability to make important decisions.
Preferably, you would also have experience in sales. Whether you have done cold-calling, worked in a call-centre, business development, B2B, Telesales, fundraising, promotion or door-to-door sales, you may make a fantastic Graduate Sustainability Recruitment Consultant.
What are you waiting for - apply to be a Graduate Sustainability Recruitment Consultant!
So if you feel like you would make a great headhunter or executive recruitment consultant apply today! Are you a recent graduate with questions? Visit our website or get in touch! (url removed).uk
We regularly recruit into the following positions:
Trainee recruitment consultant, recruitment researcher, recruitment resourcer, recruitment consultant, senior recruitment consultant, managing recruitment consultant, principal recruitment consultant, trainee sales consultant, sales consultant, business development consultant, account manager.
…and we regularly work with clients in the following areas:
Finance, Marketing, Media, Digital, Professional Services, FMCG, Technology, Big Data, Telecommunications, Project / Change Management, Financial Transformation, Legal, Insurance, CSR & Sustainability, Multi-lingual positions, Investment Banking, Creative, PR, Financial Services, Consultancy, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Medical Sales, Logistics / Supply Chain, Property, Not-for Profit, Oil, Gas & Energy.
SuperGrad is London's leading provider of graduates to the recruitment industry. We have a track-record of placing high performing candidates into high-performing recruitment consultancy firms in the City. The graduates we place often out-perform their peers placed through other recruitment companies and go on to become the best consultants in their company