Trainee / Recruitment Consultant
|Location: Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
|Posted: 20 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Dexters Recruitment Ltd is committed to providing excellent customer service to both its Clients and Candidates. Dexters Recruitment Ltd will maintain successful growth and meet the needs of the local economy and job seekers.
The post holder will contribute to this process by building and maintaining successful relationships with clients and candidates, whilst ensuring the client’s needs are successfully matched to candidates.
The post holder will be required to be pro-active, enthusiastic and aspire to business development with a focus on targets as and when required.
The post holder will be responsible to the Director(s) / managers for the following duties:
* Developing business by various methods including direct sales, marketing and attendance at networking events etc.
* Working towards business generated targets such as candidates placed, values billed or leads perused in a given period.
* Maintaining and building positive working relationships with clients.
* Maintaining awareness in recruitment and employment law / practice.
* Maintaining awareness in industries standards, cultures and environments in which Dexters Recruitment Ltd operate.
* Drafting and placing adverts for vacancies on the agreed media for individual roles.
* Promote Dexters Recruitment Ltd and any such vacancies, using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build / maintain relationships with candidates.
* Ensuring that the company databases are maintained and accurate to enable successful searching.
* Managing the registration, application, interview, CV presentation, shortlisting and requesting references for candidates.
* Preparing CV’s etc. of suitable candidates to send in the agreed format to clients.
* Contributing to the briefing of successful candidates on responsibilities, salary, benefits, job descriptions etc.
* Liaise and negotiate with Directors, Client and Candidate on salary, pay and charge.
* Contribute to the de-briefing of candidates post interview.
The post holder may be required to perform duties other than those given in the job description. The particular duties and responsibilities attached to the post may vary from time to time without changing the general character of the duties or the level of responsibility entailed. Such variations are a common occurrence and would not themselves justify the re-evaluation of the post.
Competencies / Behaviour
* Exceptional service focused.
* Creative thinker / problem solver.
* Excellent planning and organisation
* Team player
* Commercial awareness
* Influencing and negotiation.
* Self-motivated and driven
* Presentation skills
* Driving Licence and access to own car required.
The Appointment Process
The company’s policy on appointment is to select for the final appointment process those applicants who demonstrate that they meet the person specification set out above. The final appointment process will involve interview.
The company is committed to ensuring that staff are appointed on the basis of merit, regardless of ethnic origin, sex or disability, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality (within current legislation), marital status, caring or parental responsibilities, ages, or personal beliefs on matters such as religion and politics.
Health and Safety
The successful post holder will be committed to adhering to safe working practice and to full compliance of the health and safety policy and law. The successful post holder will at all times work to and promote a safe working environment and notify the appointed person/s should there be concerns or dangers raised