Trainer - Recruitment
|Salary: £25000 - £30000/annum
|Posted: 16 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Trainer (Healthcare/First aid/Moving and Handling)
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Car: Company Van
Are you an enthusiastic, professional and ambitious Trainer who is dreaming of a new role with of one of the `Recruiter Fast 50`s` fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK?
Swanstaff Recruitment isn`t like other companies - we do things differently, that`s why we have won 12 awards in the last two years alone! Our unique company ethos, core values and` work hard, play hard` culture have allowed the company to be as successful as it is today. However, this is just the beginning!
You will be providing outstanding training to our Temporary workers through the UK and within our organisation. You`ll be joining a fun, sociable and lively team.
As a Trainer at Swanstaff you will receive an excellent package which includes:
- Share scheme option from day 1 of joining us - be a Swanstaff Shareholder not just a Swanstaff Employee!
- Massive incentives such as trips abroad and days out!
- Prescriptions, Eye care and Private dental care
- Discounted Gym membership, Flights and Hotels (+ many more)
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)*
Am I right for this role?
- You will be delivering courses at all company sites as required.
- Write course content for tailored courses as and when required by management for specific clients e.g. induction programmes.
- Ensure any changes in legislation, procedure or policy are reflected in courses.
- Provide training to outside external bodies as and when required by Swanstaff.
- To ensure certificates for successful delegates are generated and issued to the Compliance team or clients in a timely manner.
- To ensure learner assessments for each subject are graded and sent to the Compliance team in a timely manner.
- To communicate any issues with delegates understanding to the relevant Compliance team member and/or Branch Manager.To ensure both Health & Safety and Fire requirements are met for Swanstaff locations.
- To conduct fire risk assessments as and when required.
- To fit in with us and be a `Swan`, you will need to be the ambitious type, who completes one challenge and then says "What next?"
- You`ll be the type who`s passionate about people and determined to contribute to the growth of one of the UK`s fastest growing recruitment agencies.
- You will be adaptable to any task thrown at you - no challenge too big will scare you!
- You`ll be rewarded with a role in an innovative, fun, extraordinary company in an outstanding office environment. We play as hard as we work and reward our employees for their achievements.
- Most importantly you will be keen to learn and progress every day.
- Experience in the training of Healthcare workers is essential
- PTLLS Level 3 or 4 (desirable)
- A1 Assessors Award or d32 Assessors
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training
- NVQ Level 3 (Minimum) in Clinical Healthcare Support
- NVQ / Diploma in Health and Social Care L3 or 4
- Qualified RGN / Midwife / degree in Nursing
- Experience as an Operating Department Practitioner / Assistant
- Current Emergency First Aid at Work Certificate
- Relevant Train the Trainers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must drive as you will be travelling to all our of locations.
If you have read this and are itching to find out more please do get in contact with me!
Lucy - (Apply online only)
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*20 days holiday when you start, after the successful completion of your probation you will be given an extra 5 days holiday. After 2 years` service holiday increases to 28 days