Travel Recruitment Consultant
|Salary: £18000 - £20000/annum Excellent comission & bonus
|Posted: about 2 months ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Travel Trade Recruitment have been established since 2001 and we have offices in the UK and Australia. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Travel Industry professional to take a new direction in their career, using their knowledge recruiting for the Travel Industry with one of the leading providers or Travel Recruitment Services; Travel Trade Recruitment! Working with our successful Manchester team in our offices in the centre of Manchester, you will help candidates find their next career move and clients fill their positions with suitable candidates.
Joining our team as a Recruitment Consultant is rewarded with a competitive starting salary (dependent on experience) and excellent commission, bonuses and benefits. You will be trained on recruitment itself, you just need a good knowledge of the Travel Industry, excellent customer service skills and a solid background in target drive sales! If you have experience within Recruitment and the Travel Industry, experienced candidates will also be considered.
- Registering candidates in the Travel Industry to help with their job search and present and put them forward to suitable positions
- Account managing a portfolio of Travel Companies in a given region
- Assisting your accounts with all their recruitment needs, ensuring and continued relationship and repeat business
- Pro-actively business developing your region to bring on new Travel Companies as your accounts, by making sales calls & follow up emails
- Negotiating and agreeing Terms of Business with new accounts and renewing existing accounts periodically
- Sourcing candidates for a wide variety of vacancies from Travel Consultant, through to Marketing and Product, and more
- Sourcing and selecting suitable candidates for positions, through a wide variety of sources, including:
- Searching the in house database of registered candidates briefing them on positions and selling the opportunity to them
- Searching a variety of job boards
- Creating Advertising to attract candidates
- Arranging interviews and managing offers of employment, negotiating on behalf of the candidate and client
- Working to achieve sales targets, (both individual and team targets) by successfully placing candidates into positions with Travel Companies
- Working under your own initiative, managing your time effectively.
- Working within a team environment where communication is key to success, as you may have candidates for your colleagues roles and vice versa.
Our starting salary is competitive and dependent on experience. We are looking for people who are sales focussed and keen to earn excellent commission through service led sales. Our On Target Earnings are uncapped and there is a realistic first year OTE of £25k pa, with experienced consultants achieving in excess of this. In addition to this, we offer quarterly & annual bonuses, along with team incentives, pension and health career. Travel Trade Recruitment only promote from within to give our long serving consultants career progression opportunities! All our Consultants come from a travel industry background and were keen to do something different. Why not join us?
You will need previous experience within the Travel Industry, ideally coming from a retail travel, tour operations or business travel background. You will have previous experience within a target driven sales environment and enjoy successfully exceeding targets to earn commission. Travel Trade Recruitment like to build long term relationships and focus on offering a professional, friendly and ethical service, so you will be customer focused. You will be self-motivated, organised and pro-active, not needing to be micro-managed once you are fully trained. If you have both Travel Industry and Recruitment experience, we can potentially considered more experienced candidates too, but we do need the specific Travel Industry knowledge if you are applying from a recruitment background.
Please follow the instructions to apply, attaching your CV. For any questions please call Helen Cassin on (Apply online only) or email