Warehouse Account Co-coordinator (recruitment sector)
|Location: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
|Posted: 5 months ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
We put people first
We're committed to building successful teams, developing our staff, raising morale and increasing motivation and productivity. As a result of our approach, we have well-developed, satisfied employees, high retention rates and a great sense community among our workforce.
Pertemps has an array of employee benefits including an Employee Benefit Trust (EBT), shares plans, a flexible company car policy, gifts for reaching ten and 25 years with the company and so much more.
One of our most successful employee motivation events includes our annual Pertemps Network Go Karting Championships. Since 2013, staff from across the business have taken part in the event to battle it out for the big prize; a trip to the Monaco Grand Prix. Our staff find it the perfect way to let off some steam and have some fun outside of work with colleagues.
Join our family
We may be one of the largest independent recruiters in the industry, but we have every intention of getting even bigger. To do this, we need the best consultants around… could this be you?
With an abundance of benefits and great salaries, an award-winning incentive scheme and comprehensive training, why would you not want to work for Pertemps?
Oh, we almost forgot… we’ve also been named by The Sunday Times as one of the Best 100 Companies to Work For eleven consecutive years. We are the only recruitment company in the country to achieve this – so we must be doing something right!
Account Co-ordinator Job Description
Main Purpose of Job The Contract Manager, is, ultimately, responsible for the recruitment, management and retention of a base of up to 150 workers on assignment within that contract. Account Co-ordinator must build and maintain relationships through providing support and advice to the client and employees and thereby providing an effective and professional service to all parties. Not least, it is the responsibility of the Account Co-ordinator to ensure the provision of staff to the client ensuring total compliance to a strict service level agreement between the agency, 2nd tier supplier and the contract. This is all encompassing of all legal requirements and responsibilities to both the client and employees for the contract.
* Proactively dealing with and anticipating problems that may arise from any source, using effective communication and diplomacy to provide a professional service for clients and employees (and any other further support service).
* Representing Pertemps in the recruitment, induction and counselling of dedicated employees, ensuring that they know about the client’s policies and who to go to for support and advice.
* Representing Pertemps in dealing with the client and relaying requirements and changes to the site team in a professional and courteous manner.
* Sourcing / selecting and preparing workers for jobs / assingments
* Dealing with people at all levels in a patient and professional manner.
* Organising and managing time effectively
* Recruiting and matching workers for positions available
* Setting up, developing and maintaining systems and procedures
* Effective use of reports as communication tools
* Problem solving to the benefit of all parties.
* Relationship Building
* Working to tight deadlines
* Attention to detail
* Compliance Planning
* Staff Management
* Recruitment Processes
* Legal Requirements, inc employment requirements, driver legislation.
* Contracts of Employment
Flexibility to working hours. The contract will require some cover at weekends and evenings, bank holidays and additional hours during seasonal periods.
The role requires the complete provision of an agency service to the contract. This includes the following:
* Works to meet and exceed what the customer wants and strives to strengthen the relationship. Available to deal with the client at critical times, and take responsibility for dealing with and resolving any problems.
* Setting high standards for the contract and the on-site team.
* Responsible for monitoring the quality of other peoples work and ensuring all set policies and procedures are followed.
* Rotating and maintaining a pool of staff and maximising their performance
* Reporting forecasts and figures on a daily basis
* Maintaining employee records and ensuring quality compliance
* Implementing systems for maintaining records Attracting and recruiting employees to the contract Compiling recruitment plans for forecasted figures
* Contingency planning Maintaining an out of hours service for the contract Implementing changes as instructed.
* Ability to complete all business tasks of co-ordinator in addition to own role Create a supportive working environment
* Part-take in Disciplinary and Grievance processes with staff Manage the temporary labour productivity and ensure it is documented and all workers are supported to improve their accuracy and productivity.
* Completion of all Management Information in a timely manner
Remuneration and reward:
Basic Salary – Neg dependant on experience
Commission – Competitive
Company Car (licence is essential)
Share options * (*qualifying period)